Monday 9 July 2012

Hello!


Mafalda con plumaHi, this is me. My name is Lola Pérez and I'm taking this course about web 2.0 tools. I'm an English teacher in a State Shcool in Rubí. Future is quite uncertain and I'm not sure if  I'll be teaching in the same school next course, but I'm very concerned about leaning new ways of teaching and learning, not only applied to the foreing language field, but also as a class teacher.

I like using my pen but I'm aware that today it's not enough. I also love being in the clouds. I feel I really need to learn about new IT resources to better arrive to my pupils at the same time I become an active part of the new ways of learning and teaching. I'd like to be fluent in using web 2.0 tools to easily incorporated them in my teaching task, so I can engage pupils and give them a learning framework according to their expectations and their skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment