Monday 9 July 2012

Let's get started!

But a good 21st century teacher needs muche more than a pen now...

In this blog I'll try to explore the possibilities of the web 2.0 tools in order to meet my pupils' learning needs. It has the purpose of both keeping a record of what I'll be learning in this course and practising their teaching potencial. I'll be also glad to share my work with my class mates to enrich my experience.

In this video some of our students' needs are shown. Personally I the main reflection I take from it is the necessity to educate them to think, be critical, be creative... But how can we help them?



I found this interesting blog called "A CLIL TO CLIMB" which is full of resorces for teachers, as well as reflections and class experiences. And also this one form IH Barcelona, mainly adressed to teachers to develope their skills in techology applyed to ELT. You may like to have a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment